Saturday, January 1, 2011

Brave New Year!!!

                                     Happy New Year everyone!

Today is the beginning of what we wish for our tomorrows. Letting go of your past and forgiving others while, whatching the promise of the horizon with a child's enthusiasm. Our loved ones are with us even, if only in spirit and  for a moment in time, we are at peace.

Today, take the path less traveled on your own road to happiness. Stand up and shout...I love you! I love me! Treat others as though you would like to be treated. Do not let others judge your worth because nine times out of ten, they will value it lower than you should. Laugh a lot! Cry a lot! Hold the hand of a stranger, remember you were once a child, say please and thank you, listen to people, and above all else..

Shout at the top of your lungs...I LOVE YOU! I LOVE ME! So today in this BRAVE NEW YEAR... look forward and not back, take time to say I am sorry, forgive without needing to get something in return...BE HUMAN!

Happy New Year Everyone! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment