Thursday, December 30, 2010

Life in my lane...

As we come to the end of what was for me, a very long year, I ponder the dreadful New Years Resolutions! Does anyone really stick with them? I think we mean well when we say.."Im quitting smoking" or "No more carbs" but does it really matter? After the year I have had ...No More Resolutions would be my New Years Resolution! LOL I think we are who we are and hopefully we learn from everyone and everything around us.

Our planet is dying, our people are at war yet again and with a click we can "be friend" someone or "X" them on FB. What have we become? Are we a race of cowards hiding behind faith, stigma, ignorance, and the gods of technology?

Long live life and the pursuit of chocolate dreams admist a haze of  a tar colored horizon. Life in my lane?....Crazy and yet somehow beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment