Saturday, February 5, 2011

Strength in Numbers: Egypt








Hi everyone,

With all the unrest and change taking place in Egypt I feel a sense of happiness for the people. Every human no matter where they are from or what class they fall into deserve to be treated with respect!

  The Egyptian people are only asking for what they should already be getting. Here in the west we get a bad rap sometimes from other countries. I do understand why at times. I feel that the countries for which their people want change should give it to them. The democracy they ask for is not like America and I wouldn't expect it to be.

  What ever works for their country is what is best. I hope through all we have seen and heard about this situation, we can take a step back, learn and try if only for a moment to walk in their shoes. The changes happening now in Egypt are only going to strengthen the country and it's people. I am so proud of us as humans right now. To all my fellow humans in the world, stand up for human rights everywhere.

May peace be will all. Thank you. 

Here is Anderson Cooper's blog link below

No comments:

Post a Comment